What is a Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant?
A DM Virtual Assistant, or VA, is an administrative professional who provides immediate professional support, services, and skills to busy entrepreneurs and business managers via the Internet from their home office.
What can a DM Virtual Assistant do for my business?
A Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant can help you make sure you are maximizing your online presence, boosting brand awareness, carrying out marketing campaigns, and giving great support to your customers.
Each client is unique, and I believe deserves a unique solution to their business efforts. Because of that, I begin each project with discovering your style and business practices and create a customized solution for you.
What are some examples of jobs VA's can perform?
- Build and maintain your Social Media networks
- Research and draft content
- Monitor and engage your Audience
- Create and maintain Social Media Calendar
- Create monthly metrics reports
- Keep Social Media profiles up to date
- Manage Social Media competitions
- Regular competitors analysis
- WordPress edits
- Minor photo editing
- Blog edits
- Internet research
- CRM data entry, reports, lead management
- Email Lists
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Set up Local Search accounts
- Maintain Local Search accounts
- Reply to audience comments
- Verify Local Accounts
- Post to Local Search accounts
- Social Media Advertising
- Local Search Advertising
What are the benefits of a Virtual Assistant?
- Decreased Operational costs. Save on payroll taxes, employee benefits, insurance, office space, equipment, and supplies.
- Reduced workload
- Focus on Core Operations
- Pay only for work done
- Improve your online presence
- VA’s have skills that might not be in your toolbox. VA’s bring a valuable resource to your team
- Have more leisure time